|Type:||Ocean Freight Forwarder To South America||Carrier:||MSK|
|Trade Term:||EXW/CIF||Service Time:||Everyday|
International Air Freight FCL,
ocean container shipping forwarder,
Air Freight FCL From China To South America
International Air Freight FCL From China To South America
|GUANGDONG||CATAGENA||TBD||TBD||TBD||CMA CGM||20-30 Days|
|NINGBO||BUENOS AIRES||TBD||TBD||TBD||COSCO||20-30 Days|
|GUANGDONG||BUENOS AIRES||TBD||TBD||TBD||COSCO||20-30 Days|
1. Q: My supplier has no right to export. Can you help me export the goods?
A: Yes, we can. We can buy the export license, do the customs declaration and ship the goods out to you.
2. Q: Can you help pick up our goods from the inland of China?
A: Yes, we can help do that for you. Please offer the exact address for picking up.
3. Q: Can you help do the customs clearance, and deliver the goods from destination port to our warehouse?
A: Yes. We have partner agents in oversea ports. So we can help you do that, if necessary
4. Q: Where is your offices in China?
A: Our head office is in Shenzhen, Shanghai, Ningbo, China, And we can handle the shipment from main ports china to all over the world.
5. Q: How can I track my shipment?
A: Please click related express/airlines/shipping company website (we will provide) and track with tracking number. We will also keep you daily & weekly feedback.
6. Q: What are the package weight and size restrictions?
A: For express, maximum weight per carton is 68kg, and maximum length is 120cm, otherwise need additional charges. For air freight, minimum weight is 1kg. For sea freight, minimum volume is 1cbm.
Contact Person: Alice